Saturday, February 11, 2012

instafriday 02.11.2012

my week in iphone photos


a little time at the gym


grom and surferman hit the waves


my mom models the vest my aunt made for her


delicious pizza after Big Miracle with
surferman's parents


a little skip-bo


one last picture of our yellow-white belt


belt test
note to self... get there early to get a seat next time


orange belt



vegetarian "meatballs" for the big game
roasted brussels sprouts
so easy
heat oven to 400f
microwave in bag brussels from TJs
nuke 3 minutes
toss with a drizzle of olive oil
salt and pepper or other seasonings (be creative)
roast until crispy
enjoy


grom needed a haircut
unfortunately he didn't sit still for me
he got scalped
it's cute in a my mom cut my hair when she was too tired kinda way


already on his way to his next belt
woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment